LIC HFL Bharti 2022 Apply @licindia.in : Overview
Job Recruitment Board : Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)
Official Website : www.licindia.in/
Notification No : –
- Name Of Posts : Various
- No. Of Posts : 80 Posts
- Registration Start Date : 04 August 2022
- Registration Last Date : 25 August 2022
Details Of Posts
- Assistant and Assistant Manager – 80 Posts
Salary/ pay scale
- Assistant – The starting basic pay of Rs.22,730/- per monthAssistant
- Manager – The starting basic pay of Rs.53,620/- per month
- Assistant – The candidate should be a graduate with minimum 55% marks.
- AM Other – The candidate should be a graduate with minimum 60 % marks or Post-graduate in any discipline.
- AM DME – Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks or Postgraduate in any discipline. MBA in marketing/finance will be given preference.
Age Limits, Selection Process & Other Details
- Candidates Please Read Official Notification.
- Assistant – Rs. 800/-
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 800/-
Official Notification : Download Here
Apply Online : Click Here
✓Registration Start Date : 04 August 2022
✓Registration Last Date : 25 August 2022
Steps To Apply
< Go to LIC HFL’s website, then click on “Careers” and go to “Job Opportunities” to open the page “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS/ ASSISTANT MANAGERS” and click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen. To register your application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
< Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button. Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. Fill in other details of the Application Form.
< Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
< Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
< Click on ‘Submit’ button.