Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for School and College Students 2022 The Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program is an initiative of the Aditya Birla Capital Foundation, a non-profit company committed to the CSR initiatives of Aditya Birla Capital Limited and its subsidiaries.
This program is to provide financial assistance and educational support services to students who have lost their parents due to COVID-19 to ensure the continuity of their education.
Under this scholarship program, students studying in classes 1 to 12 and undergraduate courses will be entitled to receive a scholarship of up to INR 60,000 (one time only) to cover their academic expenses and additional value-added services, such as mental wellness training, career counseling, Life skills sessions. Buddy4Study is the implementing partner for this scholarship program.
Aditya Birla Capital Limited (ABCL) is the holding company for all the financial services businesses of the Aditya Birla Group.
Aditya Birla Finance Limited (“ABFL”), a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Limited which is among the leading well diversified non-bank financial services companies in India, is offering this scholarship as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program
Know someone who needs this scholarship? Share this message today and help the child to achieve his/her dream.
Eligibility: Students from Class 1 to undergraduate courses, who have lost their parent(s) due to Covid-19
Award: Up to INR 30,000 (for school students) and up to INR 60,000 (for college students)
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022
Application URL: www.b4s.in/a/ABCC1
Helpline: firstname.lastname@example.org | 011-430-92248 (Ext-268)
- For Class 1 to 8 students – INR 24,000 | For Class 9 to 12 students – INR 30,000
NOTE : This is a one-time fixed scholarship amount. It can be utilised only for academic purposes which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- Marksheet of the previous class
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s))
- Proof of death due to COVID-19 (Hospital receipts, Doctor prescription, Covid test report, Medical Bills for COVID medication, hospital discharge summary, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Non- mandatory)
How to apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
You will now be redirected to the ‘Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.