Airport Authority of India, Regional Headquarter( Northern Region) is inviting operations for internship Training Program in Northern Region for the time 2022- 23. During the period of internship, the campaigners are governed by Apprentices Act 1961( as amended in 1973 and till date) and commensurable programs rules of the association.
AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 175 Various Apprentice Posts
Total Posts : 175 Posts
Name of the Posts : Graduate/Diploma Apprentice – 131
ITI Apprentice : 44
Eligibility criteria for AAI Recruitment 2022
Education Qualification :
- Graduate/Diploma ApprenticeCandidates should possess full time (regular) four years degree or three years (regular) diploma in Engineering in any of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- ITI Apprentice ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Graduate (Degree) Apprentices- Rs.15000/-
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices- Rs. 12000/-
- ITI Apprentice : Rs. 9,000/- per month
Selection Process :
- Provisional selection of the campaigners would be merit- grounded in the qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted campaigners will be called for Interview/ Document verification through their registered dispatch IDs only.The final selection will be grounded on Interview/ verification of instruments and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The named campaigners will be posted rather at the given locales in Northern Region grounded on their enrollment position( in gate).
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may application online through authority portal of AAI.
Important Links :
Important Dates :
Last Date to Apply : 07.11.2022