Broadcast Engineering Consultants Indian Limited (BECIL) has published an Advertisement/ Notification for the below mentioned Posts 2021. Eligible students advised to refer to the official advertisement/ Notification. Students can find other details like age limit, Educational qualification and Experience Salary, Selection process, Application fees, and how to apply, Last dates are given below in the Posts. Keep Checking Gujarat Rojgar regularly to get the Latest Government Job Updates.
BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.
BECIL Total Number of the Posts :-
- 55 Posts
BECIL Name of the Posts :-
- Multi Tasking Staff : 32 Posts
- House Keeping Staff : 20 Posts
- Mali : 01 Post
- Supervisor : 01 Post
- Garbage Collector : 01 Post
BECIL Educational Qualification :-
- Supervisor – The candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- MTS – 10th passed from a recognized Board.
- House Keeping Staff, Garbage Collector, Mali – 5th passed.
BECIL Pay-scale :-
- Multi Tasking Staff – Rs. 17, 537/-
- House Keeping Staff – Rs. 15, 908/-
- Mali – Rs. 15, 908/-
- Supervisor – Rs. 20, 976/-
- Garbage Collector – Rs. 15, 908/-
BECIL Job Location :-
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BECIL Selection Procedure :-
- Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements of the job.
BECIL Applying Steps :-
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 10 December 2021. In case of any doubt/help, they contact for a technical problem to firstname.lastname@example.org or for queries other than technical email@example.com or 0120-4177860. The candidates can follow the easy steps given below for the registration of online applications.
- Visit the official website of BECIL.i.e.becil.com.
- Go to ‘Careers’ Section.
- Click on ‘Registration Form (Online)’.
- Read all instructions before applying online.
BECIL Important Dates :-
- Notification Date : 29/11/2021
- Last Date of Submission : 10/12/2021