Dell is an American company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company of Dell Technologies. Founded in 1984 by Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world.
Dell sells personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, and electronics built by other manufacturers. The company is well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce, particularly its direct-sales model and its “build-to-order” or “configure to order” approach to manufacturing – delivering individual PCs configured to customer specifications. Dell was a pure hardware vendor for much of its existence, but with the acquisition in 2009 of Perot Systems, Dell entered the market for IT services. The company has since made additional acquisitions in storage and networking systems, with the aim of expanding their portfolio from offering computers only to delivering complete solutions for enterprise customers.
Recently Dell International Services India Private Limited has Recently Invites Application For the Software Senior Engineer Recruitment 2021 at Bangalore, India, For More Detail About Software Senior Engineer Recruitment 2021 given below article Or Official Website of jobs.dell.com. Keep visiting GujaratRojgar.In for more jobs and study material updates.
Dell Total Posts :-
- Various Posts
Dell Posts Name :-
- Software Senior Engineer Posts
Dell Qualification and Rules :-
- The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Senior Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve :-
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Develop and reviews design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- Develop, review, analyze and implement test strategies for software products and systems/for storage products and systems
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software of significant complexity
- Provide sustaining or maintenance support to existing software/storage environment, either by implementation or providing guidance to junior engineers Design and implement source code revision control methods for product Take the first step towards your dream career
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
Essential Requirements Details :-
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience, preferably from Product development background, with a Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or a related field
- Excellent knowledge of programming and scripting languages like C, C++, System/Kernel level programming, CSS, Java script (Node.js ,React.js ,Vue.js) and HTML
- Good understanding of the Cloud computing, Virtualization. Thin clients, FreeBSD and Agile Methodologies
- Sound Knowledge on operating systems concepts, firmware, BIOS, device drivers, system internals, network tools and utilities.
- Sound knowledge on Linux Application development, kernel, threads, semaphores & system calls
- Good understanding of Test Planning, Test Strategies and exposure to various test metrics that are used to drive quality releases
Desirable Requirements :-
- Experience Design, Development & automation tools
- Advantageous to have person with knowledge on VDI solutions like ICA, RDP, and VMWare
- Experience working with Git, Jira and other related tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience working with Third Party Vendors
Dell Apply Procedure :-
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through official website.
Dell Important Dates :-
- Last Date : 31/12/2021