Download Google Find My Device App : Google’s Find My Device, known previously as Android Device Manager is a convenient feature that help users to track and remotely lock their smartphones, tablets or smartwatches. The device can also be wiped if it gets stolen
Download Google Find My Device App
How to Locate a Lost Android Phone that is Turned off
- Go to android.com/find or open the “Find My Device” app on another Android device.
- When prompted, sign in to your Google account. …
- A full list of your devices that are linked to the selected Google account will be presented.
There are other ways to track a lost Android phone, but Find My Device is the easiest option, and it is enabled on all Android phones out of the box. Find My Device is a part of Google Play Protect and the broader Play Services, a suite of utilities designed to protect your phone from malicious content
But if your phone is turned off or runs out of battery then you can see the last location to locate your phone. For this you will need to go to Android.com/find or you can also use the Find My Device app on any other Android phone.
Download Google Find My Device App Feature
- See your phone, tablet or watch on a map. If current location isn’t available, you’ll see the last known location.
- Use indoor maps to help you to find your device in airports, shopping centres or other large buildings
- Navigate to your device with Google Maps by tapping the device location and then the Maps icon
- Play a sound at full volume, even if your device is on silent
- Erase the device or lock it with a custom message and contact number on lock screen
- See network and battery status
- See hardware details