ESIC Recruitment 2021: Employees State Insurance Corporation Published Recruitment Notification For 1120 Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Posts 2021.Eligible & Interested Candidates Read ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021 Notification After Apply Online. ESIC Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Recruitment 2021 Good Chance For Those Candidates Who Seeking Job In Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Organization Name : ESICPost Name: Insurance Medical OfficerNo.
Vacancy:1120Application Mode: OnlineJob Location : IndiaLast Date:31/01/2022
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Vacancies
- General: 459
- OBC: 303
- EWS: 112
- SC: 158
- ST: 88
- Total: 1120
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
ESIC Recruitment 2021:Education Qualification
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
ESIC Recruitment 2021:Age Limit
- No Exceeding 35 Years as On 31/01/2022.
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in.No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Application Fees
- SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex. Serviceman: Rs.250/-
- All Other Category: Rs.500/-
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Salary
- Level –10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500) as per 7th CPC.
ESIC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- Online Application Starting Date:31/12/2021
- Last Date For Apply Online:31/01/2022