India Post GDS Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 4368 Gramin Dak Sevak in Maharashtra and Bihar Postal Circle @appost.in
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification: India Post (Post Office of India)is inviting applications for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Maharashtra and Bihar. Candidates interested for the posts can apply for Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 and Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021 from 27 April to 26 May 2021 on official website of India Post i.e. appost.in.
A total 4368 are available of which 2428 are in Maharashtra Post Office and 1940 in Bihar Post Office. Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 is being under Cycle 3 for the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak.
Name of posts: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
No. of posts: 4368
Bihar: 1940 Posts
Maharashtra: 2428 Posts
Notification India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 for 1421 Gramin Dak Sevak in Kerala Postal Circle, Apply Online @appost.in, Download Post Office Jobs Notification Here
Last Date of Submission May 26, 2021
Organization Department of Post, India Post, Department of Posts, India Post
Education Qual Secondary
Functional Other Funtional Area
Candidates seeking to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment should be 10th passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English a Candidate must have a Compulsory knowledge of Local Language and studied the local language at least up to 10th class.
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 21.12.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies.
Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications
How to Apply:
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 27/04/2021
- Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 26/05/2021
India Post GDS Salary:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class
India Post GDS Age Limit:
18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norm and there will no age relaxation for EWS Category)
India Post GDS Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Merit List.
Application Fee for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee