Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification OUT for 127 Pharmacist, Fireman & Pest Control Posts, Apply Online
Indian Navy has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist, Fireman and Pest Control Worker. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format within 60 days (26 June 2022) from the date of publication to the date of advertisement.
Indian Navy Total Posts :-
- 127 Posts
Indian Navy Posts Name :-
- Fireman – 120 Posts
- Pest Control Worker (Erstwhile Beggary) : 6 Posts
- Pharmacist : 1 Post
Indian Navy Education Qualification :-
- Pharmacist : 10th passed from a recognized Board.
- Fireman : 10th passed from a recognized Board; must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test specific.
- Please read official notification for more details.
Indian Navy Age Limit :
- Not more than 56 Years.
Indian Navy Selection Process :-
- Candidates will be selected based on Physical Fitness Test, Provisional Appointment Letter, and Document Verification.
Indian Navy Job Location :-
- Delhi, New Delhi, India
Indian Navy Apply Process :-
- Interested and eligible candidates can submit applications to the Flag Officer Commanding in Cheif, (for SO CP), Headquarters Western Naval Command, Ballad Pier, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai – 400001. The application should be reached within 60 days (26 June 2022) from the date of publication to the date of advertisement. Candidates can refer to the above hyperlink for more details.
Indian Navy Important Dates :-
- Last Date for Apply : 60 days (26 June 2022) from the date of publication from the date of advertisement.