Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) EastEastern Central Railway Central Railway has published an AdvEastern Central Railwaytisement for the Apprentice (RRC Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2023). Eligible Candidates are advised to Eastern Central Railway to the official advEastern Central Railwaytisement and apply for this Apprentice. You can find Central Railway details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for RRC Apprentice Recruitment.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Board||Indian Railway|
|Total Posts||1832 Post|
- Candidates who have passed 10th / SSC level Examination with 50% marks in aggregate along with having ITI Certification in Respective trade from NCVT approved institute will be eligible for this post.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Minimum – 15 Years
- Maximum – 24 Years
- Age Relaxation: As Eastern Central Railway the rules
- GenEastern Central Railwayal / OBC / EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH – No Fee
- All Category Female – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
Selection will be based on the basis of Eastern Central Railwaycentage of marks in matriculation & ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
How to Apply?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
|Start Date||September 2023|