RRC Railway Details 2022
• Organization Name : Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) –
Western Railway (ER)
• Job Type : Central Govt.
• Job Name : Apprentice
• Apply Mode : Online
• Total Vacancy : 3115 Post
• Job Location : Kolkata
• Last Date for Submission of online application : 29 October 2022
• Official Website : Click Here
Number of Post :
• 3115 Post
Post Name :
Name of the DivisionNo of vacancy
• Howrah Division : 659
• Liluah Workshop : 612
• Sealdah Division : 440
• Kanchrapara Workshop : 187
• Malda Division : 138
• Asansol Workshop : 412
• Jamalpur Workshop : 667
Total : 3,115
• UR/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
• SC/ ST/ PWD / Women : Nil
• Payment Mode : Online
• Minimum Age : 15 Years
• Maximum Age : 24 Years
• Age will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
• Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
• For the trades for which only class 10th pass is the minimum qualification, a separate merit list will be drawn for candidates eligible taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
For the trades for which class 8th pass is the minimum qualification, the merit list would be prepared for all eligible candidates, including those having qualification of matriculation and who opt for these trades, based on the average marks obtained both in class 8th standard and ITI examination.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
i . The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent ( under 10 + 2 examination system ) with minimum 50 % marks , in aggregate , from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT / SCVT .
ii . However , for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT / SCVT :
1. Welder ( Gas and Electric )
2. Sheet Metal Worker
6. Painter ( General )
HOW TO APPLY:
1.Before applying , the candidates should ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria . If at any later stage , the particulars furnished by the candidate are revealed to be not conforming with the eligibility criteria , his engagement will be terminated forthwith . All annexures in the given formats for claiming fees exemption , reservation , age relaxation , etc. must be submitted at the time of verification of documents .
2. candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of official website of RRC / ER Kolkata ( www.rrcer.com – kolkata ) . They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications.
3. All relevant fields / boxes must be carefully filled up by the candidate . The particulars ( including spellings ) must match with the details available in the Matriculation certificate like name , father’s name , date of birth etc.
4. thecolumns regarding their community as per the government issued certificates for SC / ST / OBC / EWS and physical disability .
5 . Candidates can apply for any unit of Eastern Railway for training as Act Apprentice Trainee as per notified training slots of units of Eastern Railway through this notification . However , they would have to exercise options for giving preference to units for training .
6. However , a candidate will get selected for training in ONLY one unit of Eastern Railway as per procedures mentioned in Para 5 of this notification , based on the comparative community wise merit position of candidate and as per available training slots in his / her trade.
7. The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e – mail IDs which need to be kept active over the entire process of selection , since communication for further selection process will be made through these media . No letter will be sent by post from RRC / ER .
Official Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
• Start Date for Apply Online : 30/09/2022
• Last Date for Apply Online: 29/10/2022