South Central Railway (SCR) is inviting applications for Sports Quota Posts from the resident of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim and Jammu & Kashmir etc. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 17 January 2022. Keep visiting Aapnugujarat.ojas-job.infor more jobs and study material updates.
SCR Total Posts :-
- 21 Posts
SCR Posts Name :-
- Sports Quota Posts : 21 Posts
SCR Educational Qualification :-
- 10th pass with ITI. Should have represented at state/ national, federation etc level.
- Please read official notification for more qualification details.
SCR Age Limits :-
- 18 – 25 Years
SCR Stipend details :-
- Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 + GP (Rs.2000/1900)
SCR Application Fees :-
- Rs. 500/-
SCR Selection Procedure :-
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- For game skill, physical fitness & coach’s observations during Trials – 40 marks
- For assessment of recognized sports achievement as per norms – 50 marks
- Educational Qualification – 10 marks
SCR Applying Procedure :-
- Eligible candidates can apply online on scr.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 17 January 2022.
SCR Important Dates :-
- Last Date to send Application : 17 January 2022