Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021|ssc.nic.in|
Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021.The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc., in different States/ 2 Union Territories and Havaldar (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, NonMinisterial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Direct Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
Important Date :
|Application Form Start Date||22/03/2022|
|Application Form End Date||30/04/2022|
Qualifications : The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.How to apply : Applications must be submitted in online mode at the website of the Commission
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- MTS : Will be intimated later
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 3603
Important Dates :
- Dates for submission of online applications 22-03-2022 to 30-04-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications 30-04-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 02-05-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 03-05-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) 04-05-2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges 05-05-2022 to 09-05-2022 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) July, 2022
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):Male :
Walking : 1600 meters in 15 minutes.Cycling 8 Kms. Cycling 8 Kms. in 30 minutes
Walking : 1 Km in 20 minutes.Cycling : 3 Kms. in 25 minutes
Physical Standard Test (PST):Male :
- Height :157.5 cms. (relaxable by 5 Cms in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes).
- Chest : Unexpanded: 76 cms Minimum expansion: 5 cms.
Height :152 cms. relaxable by 2.5 Cms in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)Weight : 48 kg (relaxable by 2 Kg in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)