SSC GD Recruitment will be done for a total of 25271 vacancies in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) & Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and in Assam Rifles.
Candidates seeking to apply for SSC GD Constable 2021 should be 10th class passed. The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 23 years (expected) . Candidates who successfully apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 will be called for computer based SSC GD Constable Exam. SSC will soon release Constable GD Exam Dates. Earlier, SSC GD Constable Exam was scheduled to be held from 02 to 25 August 2021.
SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria
Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University
SSC GD Constable Age Limit
18 to 23 Years
SSC GD Constable Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
Stage 1 – SSC GD Constable Online Exam:
All candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination (CBE).
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern
There will be 100 questions on:
SSC Constable GD Result 2021-22 Details
|Commission Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Constable GD in BSF, CISF, SSB, ITBP, NIA, SSF, Assam Rifle (AR) – 2021|
|No. of Vacancies||25271 (Male – 22424 and Female – 2847)|
|Exam Date||16/11/2021 to 15/12/2021|
|Result Available||25 March 2022|
|Download SSC GD Result||Female | Male|
|Download SSC GD Cut-Off||Click Here|
More details on SSC Constable Recruitment such as salary, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, application process etc. below:
Gd Constable Model Paper Free Download
|SSC GD Constable Notification Date||16 July 2021|
|SSC GD Constable Application Date||17 July 2021|
|SSC GD Constable Registration Last Date||31 August 2021|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||04 September 2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):||07 September 2021|
|SSC GD Constable Exam Date||16-11-2021 To 15-12-2021|
|SSC GD Constable Answer Key Date||To be announced|
|SSC GD Constable Result Date||To be announced|
|SSC GD Constable PST PET Date||To be announced|
SSC GD Constable Syllabus
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||1 hour and 30 min|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
SSC GD Constable Cut-Off Marks
- General and Ex-servicemen – 35%
- SC/ ST/ OBC – 33%
SSC GD Constable Syllabus
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non- verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English/ Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021
SSC Constable GD Admit Card will be uploaded on the website of the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission in the month of at least one week before the examination ( las week of July 2021)
SSC GD Constable PET
- Male – 5 Kms in 24 minutes
- Female – 1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes
For candidates of Ladakh Region:
- Male – 1 Mile in 6 ½ minutes
- Female – 800 metres in 4 minutes
SSC GD Constable PST
- General Male candidates – 170 cm
- General Female candidates – 157 cm
- ST Male candidates – 162.5 cm
- ST Female Candidates – 150 cm
- General, SC & OBC male candidates – 80/5
- ST – 76/5
Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Stage 3: SSC GD Constable Medical Exam
SSC GD Constable Detailed Medical Examination (DME):
Review medical examination (RME)
- General Male – Rs. 100/-
- Female/SC/ST/Ex-serviceman – No Fee
How many vacancies are available for SSC GD Constable 2021 ?
What is the last date of SSC GD Constable Application Form ?
31 August 2021
What is the starting date of SSC GD Constable Registration Date ?
17 July 2021
What is SSC GD Constable Exam Date ?
02 August to 25 August 2021
What is the SSC Constable GD Qualification ?
Candidate should be 10th class passed
What is SSC GD Age Limit ?
18 to 23 years is expected. However, candidates can check the age once the notification is released
What is SSC Constable GD Salary ?
Rs 21700- 69100/-