DRDO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 1901 Posts | The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has begun CEPTAM-10/DRTC applications for the posts of Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) and Technician-A (Tech-A). Qualified applicants can apply for the opening on the authority site drdo.gov.in till September 23 (5.00 PM).
The enlistment drive means to top off a sum of 1901 opening, of which, 1075 opportunities are for the post of Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) and 826 for the post of Technician-A (Tech-A).
- 1901 Posts
Name Of the Positions
- 1075 opportunities are for the post of Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) and 826 for the post of Technician-A (Tech-A).
Eligibility criteria for DRDO Recruitment 2022
Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B): Bachelor’s certificate in Science or Diploma in Engineering or Technology or Computer Science or Allied subjects, perceived by AICTE in the accompanying discipline: Automobile, Chemical, Civil, and Various Faculty. Or then again Electronics Telecomm., Instrumentation, Mechanical, Metallurgy Engg., Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Library Science, Mathematics, MLT, Photography, Physics, Printing Technology, Psychology, Textile, Zoology.
- Rs. 100/-
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Age limit
- 18 to 28. Upper age relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PwBD and so on according to Govt. Rules.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022?
- Competitors should fulfill themselves, prior to applying, about their qualification for the post. Competitors are, in this way, encouraged to painstakingly peruse the ad and complete the application structure and present equivalent to per the directions to keep away from dismissal later. All applicants should apply online through the connection DRDO Recruitment [CEPTAM Notice Board] accessible on DRDO site (https://www.drdo.gov.in). Applications presented by different means/mode will be immediately dismissed.
- Online application submission starting date : 03.09.2022
- Online application submission last date : 23.09.2022